Application for a Permit in respect of particular Contract Carriage to be regularly so used
(Rule 171 (ii) of Vehicles Rules, 1989)
The Regional / State Transport Authority.
In accodance with the provisions of Sections 69, 73 and 80 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1998. I/We the undersigned hereby
apply for a permit under Section 66 of that Act in respect of a contract carriage as hereunder set out :
- Name of the holder :
- Name of the Father
(in case of an individual) :
- Area for which required :
- The type of vehicle :
- Registration mark :
- Seating capacity :       Seats
- Particulars of service to be performed by the
contract carriage not necessary in case of a motor cab and the manner in which it is claimed that the public convenience will be reserved.
- Particulars of any contract carriage permit valid in the area for which a permit is now required in respect of the vehicle specified above :
- I/We enclose cash / challan / cheque / money order receipt for Rs........... being prescribed fee.
I am/We are in possession of the vehicle, the certificate of registration of which is enclosed.
- I/We have not yet obtained possession of the vehicle and I/We understand that the permit will
not be issued until I/We have done so and have produced the certificate of registration.
- I/We desire a permit valid for ..................year.
- I/We hereby declare that the above statements are true.
||Signature of (or thumb impression|
of) the applicant