- In the said rules, after "FORM P.TEM"., the following Forms shall be inserted , namely:-
FORM R.St. C.P.
(Rule 65 of the Punjab Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989)
Government of Punjab
Permit in Respect of Particular Reserve
No. R.St. C.P.
Regional Transport Authority_____________________________________
- Name of the Permit holder ________________________________
- Fatherís Name _________________________________________
- Address _______________________________________________
- (a) Registration Mark of the Vehicle _________________________
(b) The vehicle is held under Hire
Purchase agreement with ________________________________
- Maximum number of passenger which
may be carried at any one time _______________________________
- A. conductor shall be carried on the vehicle when it is in use as a stage carriage in the event of break down by the existing stage carriage covered with permit ________________________
- Route / Areas for which permit is valid. __________________________
- Date of expiry _______________________________
- Rate of fare, if fixed under section 67 of the Act _______________________
- Particulars of time table to be observed, if any _______________________
- Reserve vehicle shall be used against the operation of a break down vehicle only. Otherwise it shall be kept reserve and parked at the premises of permit holder ____________________________
- The vehicle above described may be used by the holder of permit as contract carriage within the areas specified subject to the conditions, after obtaining a special permit under section 88(8) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 _______________________Strike out which is not applicable.
Regional Transport Authority.